Officially supported by Collector for ArcGIS
EOS Tools Pro for iOS
EOS Tools Pro was created specifically for the Arrow Series as a dashboard/configuration tool on the iOS platform. Position information as simple as number of satellites down to the actual NMEA sentences output from the receiver. Estimated accuracy values are broken down into horizontal and vertical RMS. Up to date correction information such as differential age, ID and fix type. Ability to set custom alarms to notify the user when an accuracy requirement is not being met.
EOS Tools Pro can also accomodate data collection application written in HTML5. There is a tab labeled “web” that looks similar to a web broswer…which it is. The benefit of this web browser is that EOS Tools Pro can provide the website ran within this environment a high accuracy position along with all the metadata associated with it.
- Supports existing and future GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou)
- 100% Android, iOS, Windows compatible
- 1cm RTK real-time accuracy
- Officially supported by Esri® Collector, Terrago and other Mobile GIS software
- Supports Atlas™ satellite based correction services
- Flexible mounting options for a variety of different applications
- Can be switched to and from base mode and rover mode easily