Esri’s ArcGIS Apps work on mobile devices for seamless integration with your GIS database.
Most of these apps for field data collection are free to access with your ArcGIS Online or Portal login credentials. These apps include Collector, Workforce, and Survey 123. The Navigator app requires an additional purchase.
As an Esri Business Partner, RS Geospatial can assist you with a full workflow from tablet to GPS to Esri Mobile Apps. We have experience helping clients with everything from database creation to field data collection form creation to Operations Dashboard and automatic reporting.
- Collect and update information in the field
- Achieve data collection with ensured spatial accuracy for critical assets
- Take your maps and data offline and sync changes when connected
- Improve your data quality with easy-to-use map-driven forms
- Track your work and report your activities
- Capture and share photos and videos
- Work seamlessly with Navigator for ArcGIS and Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
- Works on iOS, Android and Windows 10
- Intuitive form-centric data gathering
- Forms customized based on the field worker’s answers
- Smart form functions utilizing logic to provide easy-to-fill answers
- Embed audio and images
- Record GPS location data
- Smart field workforce coordination with real-time awareness
- Office staff can direct the right worker to the right place with the right assignment
- Integrated with ArcGIS
- Sync with other apps to get assignments, navigate to them, and collect data in one workflow
- Navigate directly to assets even when offline
- Interact seamlessly with Collector and Workforce
- Navigate on your custom map displaying your layers, search your assets, route on your roads